New Year’s Resolutions are a great way to think about the future and reflect on the past. Not sure what they are? Check out my last post on New Year’s Resolutions. https://mongoose-esl.com/2020/01/21/happy-new-year/
The Future Tense
Making resolutions is a great way to think about your life and goals. However, it’s also a great way to think about your English learning and teaching goals. Answer the questions below to practice using the simple future tense and think about your personal goals! If you need a refresher on how to use the simple future tense, check out this great site! https://www.ef.com/ca/english-resources/english-grammar/simple-future-tense/
Remember to post your answers below! I will respond! 🙂
- What will your English level be at the end of 2020?
- How many new words will you learn?
- What grammar points or tenses will you master by the end of the year?
- What movies/TV Shows/books/blogs/articles will you watch/read to help with your English learning?
- What new practice will you include to improve your skills?