Read each statement. Do you agree or disagree with the statement and why? Post your answers below!
This activity works best for students who are at the intermediate-advanced level.
- Cigarettes, or smoking cigarettes, should be totally banned.
- English grammar is not important as long as people can understand what you are saying.
- Keeping animals in zoos is cruel.
- Downloading music and movies without paying should be legal.
- People always want more than what they have.
- People should only read books about real events, people, and facts.
- It is more important for students to study mathematics and science than history and literature.
- There is nothing younger people can teach older people.
- Only people who earn a lot of money are successful.
- Students should be required to take art and music classes.
Post below if you agree or disagree!